In today’s episode, I interview an amazing working mum. Clarissa Rayward is a lawyer, author, podcast host and mother of 2.
We had a great conversation, where Clarissa shared her struggles with achieving work-life balance as a business owner and her quest to find happiness within the legal profession. She also shares how her passion projects have developed into a business that she runs alongside her family law practice.
Here is what you will learn:
- Managing expectations during pregnancy
- Unexpected challenges related to building a business
- The importance of prioritising your health
- How to incorporate exercise into your busy schedule.
- How to find happiness in your work
Links + References
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.