In today’s episode, I speak to Stephanie Dillon, founder of Inclusivity Partners. We discuss how to approach finding flexible roles after a career break.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to approach finding a flexible role
- Why you should be looking at full-time roles, even if you are looking for a part-time position
- The importance of considering your long-term career goals when making decisions
- The power of letting go of mum guilt.
- Strategies for managing the demands of working mum life
Links + Reference
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.