We are continuing our #createyourflexibility series. On this episode, I interview an amazing mum and business owner. Louise Brogan is an online business consultant, working with entrepreneurs to help them raise their visibility and grow their businesses online. She is the host of the Social Bee podcast, and proud Queen Bee of the Social Bee Academy. We talk about how playing to her strengths lead her to where she is today in her career.
What will you learn:
- How Louise transitioned from an 11-year career in the health sector to be an entrepreneur
- How travelling around the world can change your perspective and life goals
- Why doing work that is aligned with your strengths can lead to more fulfilling work
- Why taking the slow and steady approach to growing your business is a good idea when you have a young family
- Why you don’t need to take the “all or nothing” approach when it comes to your career whilst you are raising your family
Louise’s Favourite Quote – “A rising tide lifts all boats”
Links & References
Louise’s Website – https://socialbeeni.com/
Louise’s fb page – www.facebook.com/socialbeeni
Social Bee Podcast – https://socialbeeni.com/podcast-2/
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.