This week on the show we are flipping the script a little, as we welcome our first father onto the podcast.
Alan Reid is a director at Hybrid Legal, which is a non-traditional law firm which is a great example of innovation at work.
The company is able to offer quality legal solutions to its clients whilst providing its legal team (which is mainly made up of working mums) the opportunity to work flexibly. We also hear about how Alan’s career direction changed when he decided he wanted to spend more time with his children.
What you will learn:
- How the lack of flexibility at work can affect working dads as well as working mums
- How Hybrid Legal stands out in comparison to other law firms
- The importance of more men being open about the challenges they face when juggling career and family
- The realities of parent guilt from a male perspective
- How home dynamics change when both parents are working outside of the home
Links & References
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.