Lack of confidence can often hold us back from achieving our goals. This week on the show, I interview change consultant, Helena Stone about the work that she does to help women boost their confidence.
What You Will Learn:
- How Helena climbed the ranks in her HR career whilst working part-time
- What it took to take the plunge and leave a role that wasn’t the right fit
- What happens when you launch a business without a solid plan, but a passion to succeed
- Use the skills that you gained during career breaks to impress potential employers
- Tips for building your confidence now
- The importance of carving out me time
Links & References:
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.