In today’s episode I speak to Tara Clancy of Nurturing Literacy. We talk about a range of topics including:
- Why it is important to read with your children from a young age right through to teenage years
- Having the courage to get divorced
- Becoming a single parent
- Finding your genius
- Facing fears and making difficult decisions
- Fear based decision making vs strength based decision making.
Tara has kindly provided a reading resource list for all MTL listeners, which you can access here.
If you want to know How to Have Post Baby Career Success, sign up here for instant access to my free training.
I would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. I know that leaving a review does not appear to be straight forward. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
Get your free training on how to have the career you want AFTER baby arrives.
In this awesome free webinar, you'll learn the steps you should take to build a career you love after your baby arrives.