In this episode, we interview Anna Runyan about her journey from being a management consultant to becoming a successful full time entrepreneur. Anna is a mother of 2 who is passionate about helping women achieve career fulfillment.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Anna adapted her corporate role to do more of what she enjoyed
- Why maternity leave was the catalyst for her leaving her corporate job
- The steps to take to set up a business the right way
- The importance of being intentional with your time
- What to do when family members disagree with your career decisions
Links & References
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.