In this episode I interview the amazing Danusia Malina-Derbin who is a serial entrepreneur and consultant. She is a dynamic contributor on future C-level trends, cultivating women’s leadership and debates about women’s careers and family.
She is also a mother of 10 (including 6-year-old triplets).
What you will learn:
- How Danusia navigated her career after becoming a teenage mother
- Why she left her career as an academic to start her own consultancy business
- Decisions that Danusia made to enable her to fulfil her potential and raise her children
- The importance of disregarding the opinions of naysayers
- How to turn challenging times into opportunities