On today’s episode, I speak to an amazing mum of 2, author and entrepreneur, Suzanne Browne
She interviewed over 100 women in preparation for writing her book, Mompowerment: Insights from Successful Professional Part-Time Working Moms Who Balance Career and Family.
Here is what you will learn from today’s episode
- Adjustments to make as you transition into part-time work
- How to incorporate self-care in your day
- The importance of building in breathing space in your busy schedule
- Being intentional about how you approach your to-do lists
- How to communicate with your spouse about the support you need
- The reality of spending a lot of time with your children
Links & References
Balanced Working Mum Challenge
You may also like: Episode 32- Finding Happiness as a Working Mum with Clarissa Rayward
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.