In today’s episode, I interview an amazing working mum. Clarissa Rayward is a lawyer, author, podcast host and mother of 2.
We had a great conversation, where Clarissa shared her struggles with achieving work-life balance as a business owner and her quest to find happiness within the legal profession. She also shares how her passion projects have developed into a business that she runs alongside her family law practice.
Here is what you will learn:
- Managing expectations during pregnancy
- Unexpected challenges related to building a business
- The importance of prioritising your health
- How to incorporate exercise into your busy schedule.
- How to find happiness in your work
Links + References
The Careers Beyond Motherhood Collective
Happy Lawyer Happy Life Podcast
You may also like: Episode 35- Being A Multi-Passionate Working Mum with Claire Le Grice
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.