We are continuing the #createyourflexibility series. Today on the podcast, I interview Isabella Strambio, the founder of TWOME, a self-taught maker, workshop facilitator for creatives and mother of 2.
Here is what you will learn:
- The different transitions you can go through as a working mum
- How to decide on an idea for starting a blog
- Why having a creative outlet can be so beneficial as a busy mum
- How Isabella is sharing her love of Macrame through creative workshops
- The importance of setting boundaries between work and business building
Links & References
The Careers Beyond Motherhood Community
You may also like: Episode 41- Top Tips For Launching A Business On Maternity Leave
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.