I am excited that we are kicking off our Career Change series. In this episode, I dive into the five signs that it is time for a career change:
- You are lacking motivation and passion
- You feel undervalued
- There is no room for growth
- You are not making a big enough impact
- You are not excited about your future in your role or industry
3 Key Points:
- The average person spends 90,000 hours at work in their lifetime. How can you make that time count?
- If there is no room to grow in your current role, you may not reach your full potential.
- Does it make sense to continue down a path you dislike just because of how much time you have already invested?
- “Life is too short to be doing work you don’t enjoy.”
- “There is so much impact that you can make in the world around you if you are doing work that is well-aligned with you and your values’”
- “It’s completely normal and natural to have a shift in values and perspective when you now have this amazing human that you are raising and responsible for.”
Links & Resources:
Career Kickstart Program
Live Event – 12 September 2019
You may also like: Episode 8- Changing Career Tracks with Marlene Abuah
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.