In today’s episode, I speak to Okeoma Moronu, the founder of The Happy Lawyer Project. We talk about a range of topics, including:
- Being intentional about career choices
- Managing a corporate lawyer career whilst being a mother of two
- What makes a happy lawyer
- The importance of personal development
- The launch of The Happy Lawyer Project Podcast
You may also like: Episode 32- Finding Happiness as a Working Mum with Clarissa Rayward
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.