We are approaching the end of 2016, so in this episode I am sharing with you ways to approach reflect on the highs, lows and lessons of the previous year. It is important to take time to reflect, so that you can make more effective goals for the new year. Take some time to reflect on and answer the following questions:
1. If you had to describe your 2016 in 3 words, what would they be?
2. What new things did you discover about yourself?
3. What single achievement are you most proud of?
4. What was the best news you received?
5. Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
6. Who was your number one go-to person that you could always rely on?
7. What, or who, are you most thankful for?
8. Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year?
9. If someone wrote a book about your life in 2016, what kind of genre would it be? A comedy, love
10. What was your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
You may also like: Episode 5- How to plan for career success
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.