In today’s episode I speak to Robin Kegerise of She Works Heartily. We talk about:
- How to craft a job that reflects your values
- How different stages of motherhood can change you desires and career direction
- Managing an identity crises after entering motherhood
- The importance of being intentional about your career
- Adjusting your role to suit the needs of you and your family.
You can connect with Robin on her website at www.sheworksheartily.com or on Instagram @sheworksheartily.
You may also like: Episode 33- Finding Flexible Roles with Stephanie Dillon
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.