In this episode I speak to Katy Jay, a career woman, mother of 1 and blogger at www.momhabits.com.
- How a missed credit card payment led Katy to come up with systems that helped her to take control of her busy career mum life.
- Implementing systems to ease the pressure on the morning routine
- The importance of investing in yourself and become a life long learner
- How working with your spouse to plan out your week is so important
- Innovative ways of fitting exercise into your schedule
- Meal planning
- Timeframes for making big decisions
Get Katie’s free mini-course to help you find more time for yourself.
You may also like: Episode 34- Time Management Tips for Working Mums with Laura Vanderkam
If you enjoyed this episode please leave a review in i-tunes.