In today’s episode, We hear from Funke Abimbola MBE about:
- Her journey into the law and the challenges she came up against in the early years
- How she made 150 cold calls in a 2 week period to secure her first legal role. Talk about dedication!
- Her work as general counsel of a large biotech company
- How she involves her son in the work that she does to champion diversity
- Her strategy for managing her roles as senior lawyer, mother, leader, public speaker and board member
Listen and be inspired