In this episode, we interview Anna Runyan about her journey from being a management consultant to becoming a successful full time entrepreneur. Anna is a mother of 2 who is passionate about helping women achieve career fulfillment.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Anna adapted her corporate role to do more of what she enjoyed
- Why maternity leave was the catalyst for her leaving her corporate job
- The steps to take to set up a business the right way
- The importance of being intentional with your time
- What to do when family members disagree with your career decisions
Links & References:
The Smooth Return Course VIP Waitlist
Corporate rescue plan
You may also like: Episode 56- How To Get What You Want Through Effective Email with Maggie Frank-Hsu
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.