Good communication is key to healthy relationships in both our personal and professional lives. In this episode, I speak to email marketing expert, Maggie Frank-Hsu about how to use effective email to get what you want in your career or business.
Here is what you will learn:
- Why Maggie left a seemingly great job to start her business
- The importance of putting yourself in your audience’s shoes
- How to make your emails stand out so that people actually read them
- The power in doing things before you are ready
- Why less is more when it comes to impactful communication
Quote of the day
“If it is to be, then it is up to me”
Links & References:
You may also like: Episode 70- Getting Hired Without Online Applications
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.