This week on the show I am sharing the process I went through to make a tough career decision. I share with you why I decided to quit my role as part-time legal counsel.
Here is what you will learn:
- The importance of getting clear on your values and using them as a filter
- Why a change of circumstances means a once perfect role can turn into a position that no longer serves you
- What I love about having a portfolio career
- Key parts of my career fulfillment process that helps working mum to find work that they love
- How you can take control of your career direction.
Links and References:
Career Kickstart Program
Career Kickstart Guide
You may also like: Episode 53- How to Transition to Your Dream Career with Ana Runyan
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.