In this week’s episode, I chat with Brian Ballantyne about working fatherhood. Brian has been advocating for women’s rights in the work place for the last 10 years. I am really looking forward to sharing this perspective as we don’t hear enough of the challenges that working fathers face who are juggling work and parenting.
What You Will Learn:
- Some of the great insights that Brian shares:
- What his career life looked like pre-children compared to post fatherhood
- How family dynamics, priorities and time management have shifted
- The challenges Brian has faced as a working father
- How Brian’s experience in diversity and inclusion has impacted how he now does things within his role at his organisation.
- The impact his new book ‘Confessions of a Working Father’ is having and the conversations it is starting.
Links & References: