What you will learn:
- Marta Spirk introduces her journey from Brazil to becoming a triplet mom and teaching English.
- What led Marta to coaching?
- What is it like for Marta to have triplets?
- Marta explains the toddler stage of her children.
- Why does Marta suggest that her clients take the Enneagram Test?
- What are some challenges that Marta faced as a working mom?
- Marta Spirk describes her podcast Mom Does it All.
Marta Spirk released a guide called, Release Your Happy.
“What really has helped me stay sane has been what I’ve been doing with the coaching and with my podcast and everything. Because it’s allowed me to reflect on my journey and take that time for myself.” – Marta Spirk
“Moms feeling encouraged, and being like, ‘I’m so glad I’m not the only one who feels like this.’ That was my whole intention, is to be like, ‘You’re not alone and it’s hard, but you can do this.’ We can all make it.” – Marta Spirk
“Find your beauty without a compliment and without a mirror.” – Marta Spirk
Links & Resources:
- Linkedin Twitter
- Careers Beyond Motherhood Community
- The Careers Beyond Motherhood Podcast
- Mom Does it All
You may also like: Episode 61-Organization Hacks for Busy Working Mums with Katherine Tupy
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.
14 Resources Every Working Mother Should Know About
Get your guide to top resources that will help remove the stress and overwhelm from your working mum journey.