Today I share some simple steps you can take to bring new opportunities in your direction. These are small actionable steps you can start implementing today.
- Janine Esbrand describes a recent opportunity that came her way.
- The common experience of working mums that Janine comes across
- What is the ideal scenario for the work you want to do?
- Why is your network a golden asset?
- What are ways to strengthen your relationships?
- Janine Esbrand is conducting a Live Career Kickstart Session on August 29th 2019 in the Guildford area of Surrey, England.
3 Key Points:
- Know what you are looking for.
- Share what you are looking for with other people in your network.
- Nurture your relationships, not just when you are looking for something.
- “One of the things that I hear a lot of working mums say, especially the clients that I work with or people that I speak to that are feeling stuck, is that they aren’t quite sure what to do next.” – Janine Esbrand
- “A lot of people stay stuck in where they are and say they are not happy, but don’t spend the time to unpack what being happy or fulfilled in your role or your work would actually look like.” – Janine Esbrand
- “Where am I heading? And then I can work backwards and figure out the steps that I need to take.” – Janine Esbrand
You may also like: Episode 44- 3 Steps To Your Job Search Breakthrough
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.