In this week’s episode I speak with Sally Penni who is a barrister and mother of 3. She also runs Women in the Law UK and sits on various boards. We talk about the importance of playing the long game when it comes to your career. Tune in to hear some great suggestions for career advancement / development after having children. What you will learn:
- How Sally has maintained her career as a barrister for 20 years while growing her family.
- The unfortunate circumstances that inspired Sally to start Women in the Law UK.
- Ways professional working women can develop and grow in their careers through the right support and training.
- How attitudes to work are evolving and ways that we need to adapt to accommodate these changes.
Resources and Links:
- How To Find Work That You Love Workshop
- Twitter: SallyPenni1
- Talking Law podcast