Amy McLaren is a former grade 1 teacher turned entrepreneur who has leveraged her classroom experience to make an amazing impact on the world as the co-founder of a not-for-profit organisation called Village Impact.
What you will learn:
- How Village Impact began and key reasons for its growth over the years.
- The secret to Amy being able to juggle her family, business and charity responsibilities.
- How motherhood changed Amy’s perspective.
- How Amy’s love for travel has impacted her life and business.
- Tips for anyone who is contemplating taking the leap into running your own business.
“Nobody makes an impact all by themselves. It takes a team.”
You may also like: Episode 8- Changing Career Tracks with Marlene Abuah
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to leave a review on i-tunes.