In this episode, I discuss the fears people have about changing careers and three tips to make a successful career transition.
- I share with you what I have been busy on behind the scenes
- My excitement to be participating in a TEDx Talk.
- What holds many people back from starting a new career?
- Know what it is that you don’t want to do in your work life.
- Think about what steps will it take to achieve your goal?
- Consider what is standing between you and your goal?
3 Key Points
- Identify what you want and where you want to go.
- Think about what it will take for you to get where you want to go.
- Drill down on what is the gap between where you are and where you need to be.
Find Janine at: